Friday, September 28, 2007

quick AT photo dump, and Happy b-day from the trail

Latest Appalachian trail photos are at: http://picasaweb.google.com/tompscanlan/AT3

I haven't had time to edit or attach lables to these, but they run from Vermont down to PA.

Don't forget the others: http://picasaweb.google.com/tompscanlan

It is my b-day today... so howdy! Staying at a friend's family's place. Had a gargantuan breakfast buffet, and a little banjo playing. Hung out with some cool kitty cats, and uploaded pictures.

I'm still working on getting a phone back, so if I'm not calling folks back... get used to it :)

Still hiking in a clump of south bounders, which is really changing how the whole trail experience works for me (primarily things like egging folks into drinking a gallon of milk). Luckily I still get fun times like spending two days reading next to a duck pond in Boiling Springs, PA.

Ok... time up. Running. May try 4 state challange (the 56 miles from PA, through MA, WV, and into VA in 24 hours)... but probably I'll just do 20's :) I'm a lazy, non-rushing bum these days. Oh.. maybe a movie before I leave town!

No comments:

Post a Comment